We maintain and operate within a strict client confidentiality and ethical framework, we regularly work with sensitive commercial and personal information that is communicated in confidence. Confidentiality is of the highest importance to us and a fundamental component of our service.
Our clients have a right to confidentiality and privacy and this right includes the fact that they have engaged the services of a Feng Shui Professional. We regularly sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) on commercial projects and extend this protection to all our clients by either verbal or written contract. Please note all testimonials on this website have received authorization from the individuals involved.
The content of the Feng Shui Style website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the website. Feng Shui Style does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference. The information on the Feng Shui Style website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. The information contained in the Feng Shui Style website is not to be displayed except in full screen format. No liability is accepted for any information or services which may appear in any other format. No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites
The adoption and application of the advice or information offered during a Feng Shui consultation and the theories and information contained in a report should not be used as an alternative to other professional advice. All responsibility rests with you. Feng Shui Style and any of it’s members are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury or negative affects that may occur through following the instructions and advice of the members and or consultants.
All information presented, recommended training and advice given through Feng Shui Style , are intended for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace the services of your physician, or to provide an alternative to professional medical diagnosis or treatment. It is not intended to provide an alternative to all other relevant professional advice. It’s not intended to take you away from your current health program. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you think you have any type of medical condition you must seek advice from your physician. You should always consult your physician and other relevant professionals before taking any advice from us, practicing any technique or applying any information from us. Feng Shui Style is not a medical institute and therefore none of its staff will give any diagnosis or medical advice. There are no guarantees or warranties for the advice provided by Feng Shui Style written or implied.
Welcome to our Site. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. Feng Shui Style is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
3. Feng Shui Style may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
General prohibition of use and intellectual property rights
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, perform, make a derivative work from, make available to the public, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, frame, rebrand, change or otherwise use in any way any Feng Shui Style content in whole or in part on your product or service or elsewhere or permit or assist any third party to do the same except to the extent permitted at law or without the express permission of Feng Shui Style and the original Author.
5. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Feng Shui Style and the original Author. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
6. The logos of the Site and of the magazine masthead are trademarks of Feng Shui Style. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
8. Feng Shui Style does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Feng Shui Style excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to Feng Shui Style liabilities and obligations under the ACL:
a) Feng Shui Style does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at Feng Shui Style‘ sole discretion and without notice.
b) Feng Shui Style will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) Feng Shui Style does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Feng Shui Style or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
d) You indemnify Feng Shui Style and each of their directors, officers, employees, authors and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Third Party Content & Links
9. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
10. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Feng Shui Style and in relation to which News has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate
11. You may reference and link to content on this site provided credit is given to Feng Shui Style
12. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria.