Whether you intend to purchase or lease your new home it is always advisable to have a Feng Shui assessment done before you sign on the dotted line. This is an easy and inexpensive way to determine if the house has the potential to support the health, relationships, careers and prosperity of your family.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you:
- Are planning to purchase or lease a home
Please note that a 1 page pre-purchase or pre-lease option is also available which utilizes Google Earth to provide an initial summary of the external landform and Feng Shui potential of the home. This service is priced at $180 and is deductible from a full assessment if you proceed with the purchase or lease of the home.
A full Assessment includes:
- Site visit and ch’i (energy) assessment with the Luopan (Chinese Feng Shui compass)
- External Landform analysis which includes the way your property receives and retains ch’i
- 8 Mansion analysis of your home which includes Kua numbers and East or West Life Group classification
- Internal Flying Star (Time & Space) analysis of your home based on information gathered at the site visit and the use of scale floor plans and construction date
- Recommendations for the use and design of your interior space – including the location of the main entrance, kitchen, living area, bedrooms and home office
- Recommendation for the use of a water feature for wealth enhancement
- Recommendations for enhancements and remedies utilizing shapes, colors, materials and traditional objects
- Chinese Astrology (Bazi) analysis
- A written report which details all findings and recommendations
- Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as signing the contract or moving house
What you will need to provide at the time of the consultation:
- Detailed floor plan drawn to scale
- Year of construction (also year of any additions or reconstruction).
- Birth dates of permanent occupants of the residence
NOTE: Consultations are available both interstate and overseas. Typically I group together interstate consultations and you will be contacted after purchase to co-ordinate a convenient date and time for a site visit. Otherwise additional travel charges may apply and you will be billed at actual costs.