A Feng Shui assessment of your office space is an invaluable way to assess and enhance the financial potential of your commercial premises. This can help to foster a work environment that supports positive employee relationships, promotes productivity and generates commercial opportunities. Ideally this should be done during the design and construction phase, but improvements can also be made at any time to an existing premises.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you are:
- A business or company planning to construct new commercial premises
- A business or company planning to renovate or re-model existing commercial premises
- A business or company planning to move into new premises
Each Assessment includes:
- Inspection of site to assess external surrounding landforms, directional influences and building placement
- Flying Star analysis of the floor plan and recommendations for the office layout, colours and materials
- Recommendations for water feature and exterior landscaping according to Feng Shui principles
- A Chinese Astrology (Bazi) analysis for Key Personnel
- Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as beginning construction and launching a new business
- On going support via an additional site visit, email or phone
What you will need to provide at the time of the assessment:
- Detailed floor plan drawn to scale
- Year of construction for existing premises
NOTE: We regularly consult both interstate and overseas, Additional travel charges may apply and will be billed at actual costs.