Whether you intend to purchase or lease your new office it is always advisable to have a Feng Shui assessment done before you sign on the dotted line. This is an easy and inexpensive way to determine if the premises has the potential to support the careers, productivity and prosperity of your staff and business.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you:
- Are planning to purchase or lease a office
Each Assessment includes:
- Site visit to assess external surrounding landforms and directional influences
- A ‘Flying Star’ internal assessment to determine the optimum office layout, colours and materials
- A written report detailing all findings and recommendations
- Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as signing the contract or launching the business
What you will need to provide at the time of the consultation:
- Detailed floor plan drawn to scale
- Year of construction (also year of any additions or reconstruction)
NOTE: We regularly consult both interstate and overseas, Additional travel charges may apply and will be billed at actual costs.